3 & 4



Week 3

In the third of the internship, they informed me of their many opportunities and events they hold and especially of the upcoming ones. I created various graphics for them across various social media platforms and also gained access to them. The plans for the ballot amendment videos were put on hold because these deadlines required more immediate attention and other videos were being produced for the election.

Below is the new cover photo I created for their Facebook in regards to the upcoming election and them wanting a cover photo that was vibrant and conveyed the ideas of democracy, voting, and community but also the diversity of our communities.The same idea for the Facebook cover was used to advocate National Voter Registration Day as well. Next is a graphic for one of their internship opportunities in Tallahassee where they would actually work in the Captial Hill of Florida. 






Week 4

In week four I found myself creating award announcements for their upcoming annual award ceremony for the Citizen of the Year and Young Floridian of the Year. It is generally one of their most important events and but because of COVID it was held back until now. They needed graphics to showcase the winners as soon as possible and so I had a few hours create an appropriate design that could work as a very large slider for their website but also work on social media, as well as having them alone and separate. I also made a new slider that took viewers to general information about voting on the Bob Graham Center website.

    












 

Comments

Popular Posts